Rosie Ganesha Elephant White or Black Tribal Temporary Tattoo
- Product Type: Temporary Tattoo Sheet
- Tattoo Sheet Size: 20cm(L)*15cm(W)
Tattoo Application & Removal
With proper care and attention, you can extend the life of a temporary tattoo and prevent it from fading, peeling and cracking. Apply baby powder on your tattoo after you've applied it, this will help absorb natural body oils and make the tattoo last longer. You can even spritz a bit of hairspray over it to lock it all in place. To prolong the life of your temporary tattoo you can also apply the petroleum jelly to the tattoo before it comes in contact with water. Temporary tattoos are expected to last between 2 days to 14 days after application.
Application of Temporary Tattoo Sheets
1. Skin should be clean, dry, and free of makeup.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
Removal of Temporary Tattoos
1. Option #1 : Simply take a strip of tape and stick it over the edge of your tattoo. Rub it a little and peel it away. The longer the tattoo has been on the more tape you will need to fully remove it.
2. Option #2: An alternative way to remove your tattoo is with soap and water or oil and water. It will take a little bit of rubbing but it will come right off.