Set of Rose & Butterfly Watercolor Tattoos
*** Listing is for one sheet of high quality tattoo which lasts about 2 days up to a week***
*** Tattoo sheet includes all tattoos shown in picture #2***
What is the size of this tattoo ?
• 19cm(L)*9.2cm(W): Total Size of Tattoo Paper
Application of Temporary Tattoos
1. Skin should be clean, dry, and free of makeup.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
Removal of Temporary Tattoos
1. Option #1 : Simply take a strip of tape and stick it over the edge of your tattoo. Rub it a little and peel it away. The longer the tattoo has been on the more tape you will need to fully remove it.
2. Option #2: An alternative way to remove your tattoo is with soap and water or oil and water. It will take a little bit of rubbing but it will come right off.